Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Haul- for my eyes :-)

I was cleaning my face one time and then i realized that the puffiness and the dark areas on my eyes was so not acceptable anymore.. So i went to target to look for a product that could help minimize those problems i have with my eyes :-)

I chose Aveeno over Olay because i love Aveeno products so i do hope that this one works better than olay :-) or if any of my ladies have any suggestion please feel free to tell me.

Garnier anti-puff eye roller gel

This one works for the puffiness of the eyes. I HOPE I HOPE that i bought the right one ;) but as of my experience this one actually works! REALLY! :)

Make-up remover :-)
this is a good product i like it :)

7 comments:

Jem said...

oohh!
nice haul...

i have the eye roll on too...
though its the brightening one...
did not even saw any improvement or anything at all

but i do hope that it will for you!
^_^

Edna said...

Nice haul :) Can't wait for the reviews cuz I've never used those products before

Unknown said...

nice haul. I tried the roll on for about a month and it didnt work for me :( I hope it works for you :)

tina said...

I have the same Aveeno eye cream. I have to say it work for me at first but i guess after so many use it just doesn't seem to do its job anymore. But I do still love it and use it every day and it really did show improvement on me.

Trendy with Style "P" said...

The eye roll-on really works for me!
It's very refreshing and it's great for long flights!
I love it!
:)

Trendy with Style "P" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

the anti-puff roller didn't work for me. Hope you like it better