Monday, April 6, 2009

skin care :D

ok ok.. finally i have decided to share to the world my beauty secrets LOL! here are the products that i use and i'll tell you why i love using these:


I use Aveeno CREAM CLEANSER to wash my face and Aveeno Lotion to moisturize my skin.


I just bought Neutrogena Toner but i use L'oreal Toner actually :D


I have two Moisturizer one is CLINIQUE and the other one is Clear and Clear but CLINIQUE is the best :D


When it comes to Body wash i prefer Apricot Scrub. I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub but nothing is available when i went to Beauty Store so i just bought the Soft Soap Apricot Scrub its probably the same.. its' just the name of the brand which makes it different.
* St. Ives Hydroxy Masque is okay.. coz it makes your skin feel smooth after using it.


SAY NO TO BLACKHEADS!

Since i can't afford to go to the facial centre here in the US i bought black heads removal.


I use L'oreal SPF 15 for Sun protection i only use this whenever i knoe i'm gonna stay under the sun for too long.


Whenever unwanted pimples pops-up i put Clean and Clear oil-free acne moisturizer.


After the dilemma of having pimples L'oreal Spot Corrector is my Savior LOL!
it makes the brown spot not visible.


When it comes to unwanted hair i use Sally Hansen as Hair Removal.


Do u wanna pamper your feet? Try Ms. Pedicure Foot Scrub and Foot Laotion..
*I use FOOT BLUSH to make my feet looks healthy LOL!
i only use this product whenever i'm gonna attend a FAb occasion and i need to look great from head to toe (*giggles)



and lastly make sure that u always smells good.
Lactose Pink/ Victoria Secret Angel Mist Lostion and Perfume

sooo yeah that's about it!.. I hope i have helped you somehow when it comes to choosing the right product for your skin..

ALWAYS REMEMBER:
*WASH
*TONE
and
*MOISTURIZE

feel free to ask questions okay

XOXO- April

No comments: