Thursday, April 16, 2009

*smokey eyes with warm touches ;)*

EYE MAP :)

CLAIRE's COSMETICS shimmer eyeshadow ($14.95)

the final look :)
*i put shimmery purple to make it kinda warmer and to match it on my purple sleeveless top.. LOL

DONT FORGET: to put black eyeliner on your upper lash line and make sure it's really close to your eyelashes.. always curl your eyelashes and put mascara on it :D


I think my eyes look kinda tired coz we went shopping and yeah it was sooo tiring. I tried to do smokey eye look b4 washing my face and here's the final look ;)
tell you what guys it's 11:30PM when i made this.. LOL!!

*smokey eyes with warm touches ;)*

Hope you like it ladies :)

6 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

awww your so pretty! love this look!

EyezAddiction said...

very pretty look! :)

aprilislove said...

thanks krystal :D

aprilislove said...

hi eyezaddiction thanks thanks i'm actually a beginner and i'm still practicing LOL!

Edna said...

i love the look, which eyeshadows did you use?

I'm following your blogger :)

aprilislove said...

hi abc grrrl okay i'm gonna edit this blog for you.. i'll show the eyeshadows that i use muah!! :)