How to Curl Your Hair Like Vanessa Hudgens
To curl your hair to look like Vanessa Hudgens, you'll need 1 1/2 inch curlers. Your hair should be long and layered and it should be thick and full of volume to see the best effects.
1. take a shower the night before and don't brush your hair and sleep with it wet and messy. It also always depends, if you have very curly hair brush it and in the morning straighten it, or put rollers in it and let it air dry or use a hair dryer.
2. Heat the hair curlers when u wake up it should be a one inch and a half thick of a curler, this helps because if you use a big curler it won't work trust me tried it before the result well just end in big waves which you won't even notice you worked on them.
3. when you wake up in the morning your hair is going to be a mess but don't worry just separate your hair in half straight in the middle and hold one side with a hair clip while the other side you slice your hair into three sections depending on how much hair you contain. start from the bottom and hold the other with a hair clip.
4. Use some hair oil or hair polisher,what ever you want to call it, on each hair section you start on. you can buy it anywhere buy some at Walgreens, this will help from damaging your hair, plus this will keep the frizzy out and make your hair soft
5. then you get a between thick to thin clump or strain of hair and twirl it around the curler start it from the root to the tip of the hair. don't hold the hair super tight and leave it on there for 2-4 minutes depending on the thickness of the strain of hair you parted
6. finish it with a very small amount of hairspray, if you use to much of this then you won't get that nice flow in your hair that makes it look nature. just use a bit to hold.
7. Its a good idea not to do it while your hair is wet
8. If it doesn't look perfect don't freak, her pictures are edited and her hair is done by professionals.
GOOD LUCK LADIES!! :-)